Sometimes, the unexpected love is the best. Well, I’m just still believe in that words.
I never thought to meet someone like him. I never thought that this is not a joke or a game.
Well yeah, it just happened and we fall for each other.
He’s not perfect neither am I. But, I’m trying to be a better one for him.
It’s surprising how love could change your thought or look about something.
We’re so different. Yeah, not only he’s a man and i’m a woman. Not only that. We fight for small thing, most of all time. We argue about music, life, and everything. But then, we’re just fine. Never stay a fight for a long time and he always knows how to make me feel relieved.
He loves to joke and I’m always laughing with his jokes.
He thinks I’m pretty even I’m 5 year older and wear no make up. And he thinks I’m funny because of my dumbness, a not-really-focus-thought.
Yeah, I think I’m in love. Way too in love. And I will work my ass hard to make this going well.
Because he’s worth it. I’m worth it. Yeah, he’s a good man.
He loves his family and know well how to play with children. He loves his bestfriend and always give his time with them. He loves to chill. He loves to travel. He loves to sing. And he loves gym so much and that’s why he looks stunning. Aw!
Even he’s not that smart but he’s very creative. And a good adapter. He has a good vision about his future. Even sometimes his thought was too oldish and rare, he’s still bright, as shine as the sun. He’s always surprised me with everything he did.
He always knows how to make me always missing him. Get addicted to him. And I’m pretty hate that. I think I fall and getting deeper. And someday, i believe that this will hurt me.
But, get over that. We’re live in present.
I just want to love him and make him happy.
I think God loves me much because I met someone younger and he won’t pushed me to get married early. Yeah, I still can focus on my career and my youth life.
He’s always being his self and not pretend to be someone else. He’s not trying hard to be romantic because I love it too, but sometimes he’s surprised me to be romantic just like I want him too. Yeah, I can’t force him to be like I want because he never did that to me.
Thats why I love him more too even thats also make us fight all of time, different thougth.
But, thats make this relationship just getting challenging and I love it. I dont get bored even we’re almost 4 month! (Thats exactly my times in relationship to get bored. Im sorry)
I know, im not that kind of girl who not easy to give up in relationship. I believe, if there’s no more heartbeat or comfortness, what else your reason to stay?
Well, he’s younger but he has a great thought about commmitment and thats surprisingly opened my mind. Thanks to you.
I just want to learn to be better each day. And I dont expect too much from him and this relationship. But I believe he will lead me somewhere, that makes me more mature and better. I believe him and he believes me even not 100%.
What I need to ask more?
I know there’s nothing last forever. But for real, being in love and be loved tasted really good and I dont want to miss it.
All you need is love and keep in your love’s circle! ❤️
21 Things To Look For In The Person You Marry
1. The kind of inside jokes that make you crack up just by looking at each other, and that you think of while you’re alone (and which make you laugh like an insane person in line at the grocery store).
2. Respect for your family when they come to meet them, even if they’re not best friends right away or wouldn’t choose to hang out with them. They should come into your life with an open heart.
3. The ability to make your friends laugh.
4. At least one hobby or interest that they are passionate about, that you don’t have to be present for. Drinking does not count.
5. Respect for your interests and hobbies, even if they’re not personally into them.
6. Good finances. They don’t have to be rich, they just can’t be incredibly irresponsible with credit cards and hiding their debt all over the place.
7. A love of cooking, or at least of eating good food. There is a place and time for Easy Mac and dinosaur nuggets, but you don’t want to be with someone who only ever eats that, and only ever wants to eat that.
8. But being able to make decent breakfast is a must. Someone who can’t do good eggs and toast on a late Sunday morning is just not acceptable.
9. A good group of friends. You want to be sure that they can take care of the other people in their life, not just their significant other.
10. The conversations that last all night where you tell all of your biggest secrets and know that the other person will keep them safe.
11. A similar perspective on “the dream wedding.” If one of you wants a huge 300-person blowout, and the other wants a tiny gathering in a back yard, and neither is willing to compromise — you are in for a bad time.
12. Sexually compatible with you, in the way where you’re not afraid to ask for what you want, and you’re not afraid to make mistakes.
13. Doesn’t mind doing the household chores you despise the most.
14. Laughs at your jokes, and not out of pity or because they think that you will have sex with them immediately after.
15. Never calls you stupid, or insinuates anything about your intelligence.
16. Does not have “rules” for their basic respect for you as a human. They respect you even if you had too much to drink last night, or you weren’t a virgin before you met, or anything else that doesn’t hurt anyone.
17. Wants children as much or as little as you do.
18. Lets you do your own thing from time to time, or just have a little moment to yourself, and doesn’t feel threatened by you having a life outside of your relationship.
19. Does not go through your phone, under any circumstances. Maybe they have a normal human amount of jealousy, but they do the right thing and keep it in check.
20. Loves the nights where both of you just marathon a TV show, eat Chinese food bundled under a blanket, and slowly devolve into sex with the show still playing in the background.
21. Knows how to kiss. And does it often.
Source : http://thoughtcatalog.com/sophie-martin/2014/01/21-things-to-look-for-in-the-person-you-marry/
It’s been a tough year yesterday. But, it made me who I am right now.
Being liked or disliked, broken hearted or in love, crying or laughing, lack of sleep or full of joy. It’s been a surprising year of 2013.
You’re being disliked for what you’ve done, that you think it’s right. But, for some people, there’s always bad things on you. For some people, there’s always something bad to whisper about you. For some lame people. It’s okay. That’s life. They surely have a reason why they did it. Just keep it that way. It teached me somehow, to keep being good. Some lame people, they’re just have so many things to whisper, only bad things and never trying to look on good things. It’s okay, we have to admit it. Because, they’re just lame people. Lame people will always be lame. But, i believe, they will change at least trying to look on someone in 2 difference sight.
You lost someone then you met another one. You lost someone that you never think will give up on you. But, they did. Then you must did it too. It’s okay. That’s the way it used to be. You don’t believe to commit or being in a relationship again. Until you met someone new. Who brave enough to get closer to you and don’t give up even there’s too much… Differences. And you give a chance to love again. You started to risk it all. You can only give what you’ve got to give. And it’s not enough, then you must continue to live. Life will go on and broken heart will heal. Throw your heart into life and never stall. For the greatest risk is to risk nothing at all. Always remember that bein in love or beloved are the sweetest things in this world. You must not want to miss it.
You travel, get lost, then back to track again. There’s always something huge in travel. You got your mind opened. There’s a lot of beautiful places out there. There’s a lot things that we never seen before. To travel, you have to live. To face the cold weather you never felt before or trying another food that you never taste before. To admit that actually strangers could help you a lot overseas. Travelling is always give me courage and dreams. Remember, life is a book. If you’re not travel, you only see one page. Go. At least once a year, to a place you’ve never been before. Go!
You have dreams. Something that make you feel alive. Make you have reasons to live. For me, it’s being a doctor. It’s not that easy being a med student. A lot of sacrifices, physically or mentally. But, i love it. And keep trying to be the best one for my patients. And I should face my most important exam this year, my exit exam. And I should pass it in the beginning. I have to and I’ll work my ass on it. Being doctor in Indonesia, they’re expecting you too much. To sacrifice a lot that they’re also forgetting that doctor also get a life. Well, i wish everything will be better and better. That all of our sacrifice will worth it someday. Of course it will. I just believe it cause we’re doing something good with our profesionalism. Good luck my ex-fellow-koas-mate. We can beat up that freaking exit exam and osce! Yeah!
Life is life. It takes you up and down. And you have to keep move on. Just keep dreaming and keep trying to make it comes true. I got lists too and absolutely i will work my ass hard to make it all comes true. I love you! And thanks for reading my tumblr. You like or not, it’s your choice. If you like it, hey thanks. But if you’re not, well that’s your problem, dude. Ahaha.
Have a goooood good life out there!
Happy New Year 2014! ❤️
It’s Macau from the peak! 👸 (at Macau Tower 澳門旅遊塔)
Hello, Panda! Finally, we met! 🐼🐼🐼 (at Macao Giant Panda Pavilion)
Good Morning, KL! 💙 (at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL))
My very berry best girls! 👯❤️ (at Ayodya Resort Bali)
Rise and shine.
Focus on things you can change.
Sometimes there’s airplanes you can’t jump out.
Sometimes there’s bullshit that don’t work now.
We all got our stories, but please tell me.
What there is to complain about?
Take and give.
When you’re happy like a fool, let it take you over.
When everything is out you gotta take it in.
Oh, this has gotta be the good life.
This has gotta be the good life.
This could really be a good life, good life.